This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know the most popular DNS record types?
Suggested article: Types of DNS records
DNS records are instructions that live in authoritative DNS servers and provide information about a domain, including what IP address is associated with that domain and how to handle requests for that domain. These records consist of a series of text files written in what is known as DNS syntax.
There are many types of DNS records. Let’s take a look at some of them!
- A record - It is pointing your domain (or subdomain) at a server with a static IPV4 address.
- MX record - This type of DNS record is an entry in your DNS zone file, which specifies a mail server to handle a domain's email.
- CNAME record - A Canonical Name Record is used in the Domain Name System to create an alias from one domain name to another domain name.
- NS record - Name Server record specifies the domain name of the name server servicing a particular domain.
- SRV record - A resource record that is used to identify computers hosting specific services.
Knowing the most commonly used DNS record types is crucial for DNS management. Check the following article to learn more about the most important DNS record types!